ENGLISH CONVERSATION II - FINAL TEST

THE FINAL TEST

ENGLISH CONVERSATION II


Arliyana Ittaqullah Kurnia 10390150011 (Lia's Blog)
Cindy Septyari Enesty 10390150009 (Cindy's Blog)

2. Making and Answering Complaints

Arliyana    : Good Morning, Windy City Toyota. Lia is speaking. 
Cindy        : Good Morning. My name’s Cindy from STIKOM. 
Arliyana    : Well Miss Cindy. Can I help you ? 
Cindy        : I’m afraid I have complaint for your company.
                     I had painted my car at Toyota last week. But the paint is already starting to come off. 
Arliyana    : Oh , I’m sorry Miss Cindy. Let me check to our employee. Please wait a moment.

(15 minutes later)

Arliyana    : Halo Miss Cindy, We apologize to you.
                     The mistake comes out from our company because he was a new employee.
                     We will offer you to carry out your car to repair it tomorrow or if you have a free time. 
Cindy        : Ok , the sound is good for me. I will come to your company tomorrow.
Arliyana    : That will be great.
Cindy        : Ok, thank you. Good bye.
Arliyana    : You’re welcome. Good bye.

3. Checking Progress

Arliyana    : Good morning, Cindy
Cindy        : Good morning, Miss Lia
Arliyana    : Have you been break fast?
Cindy        : Yes, I have Miss. How about you?
Arliyana    : Absolutely yes. You look so tired Cindy. What is caused by your task?
Cindy        : Yes, Miss.
Arliyana    : Let me ask you about your task. Have you advertise the job in the local newspaper?
Cindy        : Oh, I have not advertised the job yet
Arliyana    : Ok , what are the task have you done?
Cindy        : I have called Mrs. Susan in Jakarta and have made arrangement for the monthly meeting.
Arliyana    : That’s good. What else have you done?
Cindy        : I have written a letter to Mr. Thomas, and I’m finishing the press release now.
Arliyana    : How about send fax to Mr. Brennan in Los Angeles.
Cindy        : I haven’t sent yet. But I will send fax soon.
Arliyana    : Ok, Cindy. Do it soon
Cindy        : Ok, Miss.

4. Checking Arrangements

Cindy        : Good morning, ABC Company. Cindy is speaking.
Arliyana    : Good morning. This is Liya from international sales conference.
Cindy        : Ok, Can I help you?
Arliyana    : Could I speak to Mr. Budi Gunawan ?
Cindy        : Oh, I am sorry Mrs. Lia. He is meeting now. Do you have any messages?
Arliyana    : I just want to ask you about schedule of the flight from Mr. Budi to come sales conference in Jakarta.
                     When will do the flight?
Cindy        : The flight on 27th February at 4.30 pm from Surabaya.
Arliyana    : May I know the flight number ?
Cindy        : The flight number is GA407 and he will arrive at 5.30 pm in Jakarta
Arliyana    : Ok , our conference will be held at 7 pm in Samudra Hotel.
Cindy        : Well, I will inform it to Mr. Budi Gunawan
Arliyana    : Ok, thanks for your information. Good Bye.
Cindy        : You’re welcome. Good Bye

Practice your English Conversation. Learn Real English has online intermediate and advanced English conversations, to improve your fluency. Learn more!
These are my collections of task when i was in college. I hope it can help readers to complement of your English Conversation even though it just a little English conversation that i can. Enjoy it !
- Arliyana -

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *