ENGLISH CONVERSATION II - ASSIGNMENT 1

ENGLISH CONVERSATION II

COMPANY PROFILE


Deviena S. P.S (10.39015.0010) -- Deviena's Blog
Arliyana Ittaqullah K. (10.39015.0011) -- Lia's Blog

A : How do you do ? My name’s Lia.
B : Pleased to meet you , I’m Deviena.
A : Do you work ?
B : Yes, I do . Do you ?
A : So do I. Which company are you with ?
B : I’m with Airbus Company. How about you ? What company do you work for ?
A : I work for Hitachi Company. when was your company established ?
B : My company was established at 1970. How was your company ?
A : At 1990. Where is your company located?
B : My company is located in Toulouse, France. How about your company ?
A : Our company is located in Tokyo, Japan. 
B : What does your company do?
A : We manufacture of computers and electrical equipment. How about your company ?
B : We design and manufacture aircraft. How many employees do your company have ?
A : Our company has more over 300,000 employees. How was your company ?
B : More over 46,000 employees. How many annual turnover can be produced by your company ?
A : We have annual turnover $60.1 billion and we can produced about 20,000 products.
      How about your company ?
B : We can get annual turnover 19.4 billion. May I know what’s your company’s philosophy ?
A : Yes , we contribute to people and society through technology
      Do your company has philosophy ?
B : Yes , we have. ‘setting the standards’ = innovation, value, passenger comfort
A : that’s great. But, I’m sorry Deviena, I have to go. Nice to meet you.
B : alright. Pleased to meet you too. See you again.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *