ENGLISH CONVERSATION II - ASSIGNMENT 2

ENGLISH CONVERSATION II 

OFFICE EQUIPMENT 


Almira Noortalitha (10390150004) - Talitha's Blog
Anggun Kelana (09390150007) - 
Arliyana I. K. (10390150011) - Lia's Blog

A         : How’s everything? Why all of you look so stressed?
B         : It’s not good, Madam. Because I can not destroy the paper.
A         : Why ?
B         : Because the paper shredder does not work.
              We need a new paper shredder which is sharper.
C         : Me too, Madam. The tone of my telephone is so noisy, I can not hear clearly.
A         : OK, I will ask the technician to repair the phone.
              Then, ask the account manager to prepare money to buy a new paper shredder.
              Anything else?
C         : We need some filing cabinet to save our new archives.
A         : Why we need some new filing cabinet?
B         : Our filing cabinet is not enough to save new archives.
A         : I understand.
              I will tell account manager about it.
B+C    : Thank you, Madam.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *